- All floors installed by Diamond Flooring will require regular maintenance during their lifetime.
- Regular maintenance will increase the floors visual impact & longevity of the product.
- We advise only the manufacturers recommended products are used on your floor. This information can be found on this site.
- Protecting your floor from contamination & soiling from outside is essential & we recommend that door mats are used to protect your floor where outside access is gained. Be careful when purchasing door mats, some types can cause staining to PVC products, our stores stock recommended types or seek guidance from the manufacturer of your floor.
- Initial footfall immediately after the installation of your floor can be variable depending upon the type of floor & location of the flooring, please speak to your installer or contact your nearest showroom for advice.
- We do not recommend the use of Steam Cleaners on any of the products that we install.
- To protect your floor from damage we recommend the use of furniture cups & felt pads to prevent scratching & possible indentation.
- Take care when using some types of Vacuum cleaners, sharp edges, parts or embedded grit could potentially scratch your floor.
- Avoid contact with rubber, asphalt, some paints and shoe polishes, which can potentially stain your floor.
- Do not allow cigarettes, matches or other hot items to be deposited on the floor as permanent damage is likely to occur.
- Initial adhesive seepage from joints in your floor is not unusual & should only occur within 48 hours of installation, please contact your nearest showroom to arrange for this to be removed.
- Avoid dragging heavy furniture or appliances across your floor this could scratch your floor.
- Do not mop or clean your new floor for a minimum of 48 hours after installation in bathroom or shower room areas try to avoid leaving water puddles during the same period.
- Please click the links below to view your manufactures guidelines:
Karndean - Residential
Amtico - Residential
Panaget - Oil
Panaget - Lacquer
Moduleo - Flooring maintenance
Ted Todd - Maintenance
Call us NOW on:
or 01925 650790
or fill in the form below
and we'll call you
Family owned flooring contractor
Established since 1989
Fully trained and qualified in all areas of the flooring industry
FREE site surveys and evaluations
2 years residential and 12 month commercial fitting warranties